Monday, April 13, 2009

albertsons ad is here!

here it is!



check out the Grocery Gathering for your local grocer!

----------------------------    ------------     ---------    -----   ---   ---  --   -   -   -  -
Well, as Im typing this one handed while my daughter sleeps on my lap all I do is envision my next creations; I really need to make more baby lotion, finish my espresso massage bars (heavenly!!) and make more peppermint mocha sugar scrubs.

the Albertsons ad?  I think Im ready to pass it on.  With a growing toddler and a growing soap business I just dont make the time to blog like I used to.  Its fun when I get that urge and want to ramble on endlessly about something I created, some of my thoughts and ideas or especially when I think I really know a lot about something!!  I just cannot commit 100% anymore.  

I would like to know if any of you are interested in taking over my Albertsons Ad posts.  I  know there are still a few of you out there that enjoy the sneak peak, thank you.  I am happy to share my sources and pass on the links as well through BeCentsAble the Grocery Gathering.  

Interested?  email me at sweetsydneybean  (at)  gmail  (.com)

otherwise, enjoy Albertsons this week!  I'll touch base from time to time!   :-)

1 comment:

Rachael said...

You're busy with important things! I am not going to be doing Safeway anymore at least for awhile after this week. I'll miss your posts, but I understand! Thanks Erin:)

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning