Sunday, April 19, 2009

Albertsons is going to....

Jane from All Together Beautiful has agreed to take over my Albertsons postings and Sneak Peak Previews.  

I know she will do a wonderful and thorough job and I cannot wait to check in from time to time to see for myself.  Be sure to keep checking her blog daily as we never know when the sneak peak will become available.  

As many of you know I have turned my focus to my Etsy site and my soap business.  I seem to be staying busy enough there now to fill my hobby roll and just leave enough time to be mom and wife as well.  I just don't have space left in my day to dedicate to my blog the attention it needs.

Thank you everyone for all your help on Albertsons over the past, and lets be sure to give Jane a big welcome!

1 comment:

The Keevy Family said...

Thanks Erin, I am so excited! Albertsons Ad will post at 6 am tomorrow. :)
Jane
Alltogetherbeautiful.blogspot.com

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning