Thursday, March 12, 2009


I wanted a sweet and healthy treat for us girls to enjoy.  This is actually healthy enough to be a breakfast or lunch!

If you don't have a rice cooker I suggest you go get one!  Only kidding, this can also be made on the stovetop Im sure, just make it like normal rice.

Simple and Healthy Rice Pudding

1 cup rice (I did half white, half brown)
1 cup water
1 cup soy milk
1/2 cup coconut milk
1-2 Tbs cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
stevia to taste ( I added maybe 1T of liquid, medium strength)
a large handful of raisins

Toss everything in the rice cooker, stir really well and cook on regular rice setting.  Garnish with leftover coconut milk.  Yum!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

That sounds really good! I love coconut milk...I wish it was cheaper!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning