Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I made $.67 cents at Walmart.

 Though not a big fan of the store, I will go for really good deals.  These are all the freebies I got today at Walmart. Most of these coupons were from recent newspapers.  
The cat treats were for 1 Free Bag, I had 2 coupons.  
The Suave lotions were for $1 off 1, giving a $.03 profit on each.  
The Glade Scented Oil was a $3 off coupon giving me a profit on that item of $.53.  
These toothbrushes were purchased with an online coupon you can print here.  One dollar off any Colgate toothbrush and if you search the shelf  (it took me a minute!) you can find the $.96 toothbrushes. This adds a small profit of $.04 each!
I also saw the big aerosol Glade fragrance sprays for $.94 each and I know there has been recent $1 off coupons, this would be another freebie!!  And a BOGO coupon as well.  Ill get mine next time!

Happy Shopping

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WTG! I hate Walmart as well, but I will run in for a great deal.

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning