Thursday, April 24, 2008

My monthly budget


Since I have become a stay at home mom, and thus becoming coupon and sale savvy, I have been keeping better track of my spending.  I have been saving receipts in a file and adding them up at the end of the month.  As I now hit more stores more often I think I will devise a graph.  This would make it easier to add each receipt as I go along.

I had my daughter in November and just got into the coupons and bargin-only shopping starting in February.  My goal is to spend $200 or less per month for myself, my husband, baby and 3 cats.  This will include all foods for everyone, drugstore needs, baby and pet items, friday night pizza, ect.  

Can I do it??  I think I can.

January total
45o spent
?? saved

February
235.00 spent
150.00 saved

March
246.72 spent
256.94 saved

How much does everyone else spend per month?

No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning