Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Commissary Deals Pac NW

(check out the Grocery Gathering for your local stores)

I was lucky enough to be able to go to the grocery store by myself today (I think for the second time EVER).  This allowed me to use up all of my coupons expiring tomorrow.  That in mind, I made a killing at the Commissary.  Go quick and you, too, can get these deals!!

(all prices are before coupons, and sales run through the 7th)

Tree Top Apple Juice 1.59 (I used $1/2)
Mazola spray cooking oil 1.00 (I had $1/1)
Kashi Cereal Bars 2.72 (I had $2/1 printable)
Wonka christmas candy .50 for gummies (used $1/2)
Aunt Jemima pancakes and waffles $1.25 ($1/3 coupon on shelf)
Lenders frozen bagles .79 (.50/2 coupon on shelf)
Planters nuts .75 for big jar
Starbucks Coffee 1 lb ground only 3.99
Holiday theme Ziplock freezer bags .95 (used $1/2)
Buitoni fresh pasta 1.59 (used $1/1)
Red Star Yeast jar 2.79 (used .75/1)

Green beans .75lb
Apples, Pink Lady .67lb
Fresh Express Salad Kits $2.22 (used $1/1)



No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning