Monday, December 1, 2008

menu Plan Monday


a little late, but better than never!  

Just another healthy week of menus in our household.

Monday
Tofurkey leftovers

Tuesday
Green Salad w/ mandarins

Wednesday
Pasta- whatever sounds best
steamed veggies
Leftover Rosemary bread

Thursday
No Hurry Vegetable Curry NO- LEFTOVER SOUP INSTEAD, SORRY HON.  WELL HAVE THAT NEXT WEEK.
Rice

Friday
Pizza night
I will try this WW pizza crust recipe this time...

Saturday
Leftover Buffet
Salad

Sunday
Chili in the crockpot
bread


3 comments:

Amy said...

Hello blogy neighbor! Thanks for the comment. I'll be checkin' out your blog. I think I need some of your soap cubes. I love satsuma as well.

Lisa said...

The cuban black beans will be something I will try this week. I love beans!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I think I'll try the beans too. Thanks for the recipe!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning