Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year Goals

2009

Wow, what a year this will be.  We have just moved into a new and wonderful home, my daughter will turn 2 later this year and we will rise out of this recession finally with a democrat back  in office.  

My goal for 2009 is to create an organized home.  Between recently moving, having a baby, trying to work on a soap buisness and my husband working AND in college full time our home is not as organized as it used to be.  A few places are 'lined up and labeled' as I like it, but the rest is in a sort of chaos. 

To reach this goal I will dedicate Tuesday as my organizing day.  I will choose one item in the house (be it a drawer, cabinet, box or basket) and tackle it.  I feel that by the end of 2009 we will be back to running on a more orderly home.  Thus saving time, money and unneeded stress.

Have a wonderful new year!


2 comments:

Karla said...

Wow Erin - With everything you have going on, I don't know how you find the time to leave me so many wonderful comments. I think my resolution should be to return the favor. And good luck with organization - removing my physical clutter definitely helps me with my "mental clutter"!

valley view farm said...

Youre so sweet!

This is now my job, thats how I have time! Well, this, the baby, the house, my soap, cooking, cleaning up my husbands dirty socks....

:-)

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning