Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!

After a long day of travel (um, 13 hours door to door to be exact) we safely reached our destination.   Our daughter was a wonderful flyer.  She was great the entire time, not really a surprise, I suppose.  

She fussed only twice; once after going through all the lines at SeaTac (get me the HECK out of this Ergo, Mom!!) and once on our 2nd flight, a session of nursing eased that frustration.  Oh, the magic powers of nursing.

We have been just so busy visiting family and friends.  What a joy to see such welcoming people, I just love getting to know my husbands background and where he 'came from'.  

I am so thankful for all I have in my life.  Remember all the wonderful things you have in yours.

Have a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it out! People are still stuck at Seatac from Friday.

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning