Sunday, December 14, 2008

Super Sample Sunday


I did pretty well for myself this week!  

A diaper is always useful and the 100% natural childrens cough syrup will be handy down the road. 

I also got a surprise freebie from Markers Mark alcohol (I signed up to become an 'ambassador' for free address labels a long time ago), they sent some wrapping paper, labels and ribbon.  The alcohol theme is on everything  and the snowflakes are made with bouborn bottles, its actually kind of cute.   They will be great on my brothers Christmas presents as I have not wrapped them yet!

What did you get this week?



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got a awesome gaming magazine however I doubt that the majority of your readers would give a a hoot about that.

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning