Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Military Commissary

Check out the Grocery Gathering for your favorite store!

Did a quick trip to my local Commissary yesterday to grab some applesauce, which I forgot!  I was able to use a few coupons that were close to expiration though;

Ben and Jerrys Ice Cream 2.83 (I used my no-longer-available $3/1 coups)= .17 profit
Quaker 'Natural' Granola bars 2.00 (used my coupons from recent paper) = $1
Celestial Seasonings Chammomile tea 1.59 (used paper insert for .55/1) = 1.04
Totinos Pizza Rolls .99 (used $1/1 no longer available) = .01 profit
Kashi Crackers 1.50 box (use a .50/1)= $1

I was also really excited to see some low prices on Organic Produce!!  It was pretty picked clean, but I was able to get a few thing;

Organic DAnjou Pears .58 lb
Organic Golden D. apples 1.56 lb
Organic Carrots 5 lb bag for 1.96


No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning