Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dr Pepper deal @ Albertsons!! and Update

Okay, here is another deal, this one I might actually try to find time in my day for...

Buy Four 12 packs Dr Pepper (normally 3.79 each ?)
= 15.16
- $5 catalina (to spend next trip)
= 10.16
sale price of Dr P is $3 each (- .79x 4)
= $7
B3G1 free (-$3)
=$4 

SOO, $1 each per 12 pack Dr Pepper.  

My husband and my brother both love this stuff.  I just may have to squeeze in a trip or 3 this week!




Update...
AND!!!!  A Purex Deal (sorry I am so slow to gather these, I am just so busy this week)

Use 1 Fred Meyer ad coupon for 1.99 each first 2 Purex detergent coupons and stack with 2  .50/1 coupons here (if you don't have any yourself) = 1.50 for a 50 oz detergent

No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning