Thursday, July 3, 2008

more freebies

My mailbox has been really bare lately!! I have gotten one teeny-tiny freebie this week, and it is not even one I requested!!  Hope I get more or my Super Sample Sunday will be 'Sad Sample Sunday' this week!!!

Check this out for a free Slurpee at 7-11 on 7-11.  Just looking at it made me thirsty!

Try a sample of Aricept or learn more about it if a loved one suffers from Alzheimers.

Free Gillette Body wash/shampoo here.

Free subscription to More Magazine, if you have not seen this one before, I have, its a great mag aimed at women 40+.

Traditional Home magazine, I already get this one, its pretty good!

2 comments:

Marin said...

My mailbox has been sadly lacking this week too. And after that great pile of freebies I had while I was away too! I signed up for lots of freebies this week, but I only got one!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on 7-11 free Slurpee day. Hubby and the kids can go for a mile walk and get one on Friday. They'll love it.

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning