Saturday, July 12, 2008

Vinegar Update!!

Well, last night I decided to go out and purchase some Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, we were going out for Subway anyway- may as well make use of the gas!  I went to our local Maxx Nutrition (love them) and they had Bragg Organic ACV (as all those pro-vinegar sites refer to it)!!  The cheapskate in me was very happy to see that it was only 2.79 for a 16 oz bottle.  I read the label on the way home, quite interesting, though not as bad as Dr Bronners, and decided to try it in water, hoping for a better experience this time.  The bottle suggests mixing 1-2 tsp w/ 8oz water and a sweetner of your choice, listing honey, maple syrup, molasses and stevia as options.  Okay, Stevia?  My favorite, I'll give it a shot.  So I get home and make up a glass using 4 drops of stevia.  Maybe it was because my nose was stuffy from the allergies, but it tasted like apple juice, soooo good!!  I actually had 2 glasses.

Now I am excited to try this, just had my morning glass, can't wait for my next!!



No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning