Thursday, November 6, 2008

Albertsons Apologizes

I just got a call from the Store Director, Bob.  He was very nice and apologetic.  He told me the local Albertsons store was having problems with their equipment all day.  The staff was probably very frustrated by the time they spoke with me and it was reflected in their mannerisms.   I was informed that he did speak with the manager and discuss customer service attitude.

Bob also told me that customers are not limited to 1 catalina transaction per day.  It just must have been a glitch in their system.  

I was very understanding, having worked many years in the customer service industries myself and thanked him for his call.

I really did appreciate the time he took to call.  I feel much better now.

No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning