Monday, June 2, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Well, I think I'll jump on the bandwagon and join in on Menu Plan Monday.  I love to read other weekly menus on BeCentsAble and other blogs for great inspiration as well as ideas.  I hope this will help make my week easier.

Breakfasts;
Erin- oatmeal and fruit
Ryan- pbj, muffins, fruit
Sydney- nurses and baby food

Lunches;
Erin- leftovers
Ryan- sack lunches
Sydney- nurses on demand and pureed baby food

Dinners;
monday- leftover chili on baked potatoes
celery, carrots and hummus
corn on the con

tuesday- coconut curry w/ vegetables
indian lentils 
rice 

wednesday- veggie burgers in pita bread
homemade potato fries
coleslaw

thursday- spaghetti
homemade bread
peas

friday- pizza
veggie tray

weekend; I will cook what time allows and what 
sounds good to us depending on what projects we 
get involved doing.

I am hoping this menu plan will make my week quicker and easier.  It will be my first test with a pre-planned menu of any kind.  I will report back next monday as to how I liked it!  Let me know if you do a menu plan and if you like it!

No comments:

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning