Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Walmart trip.

Using coupons, here are the deals I got today thanks to Walmarts stupid low prices and research done on the web.

I used a few BOGO coupons, combined with $ off coupons for some freebies.  Using the self checkout really helps when you have a lot of coupons.  It lessens the checkout lady scrutinizing every one of them.  Although I have yet to scan all of my coupons w/o assistance.  Truthfully, today I couldnt get a single coupon to scan and the central cashier had to transfer my order to her main station and scan each and every one of my coupons.  She was really nice about it.

I had a second set of razors as well but already gave those to my brother.  He wants to get his hands on one of those body washes as well!

Total 2.79.

Have you gotten any great deals at Walmart lately?

ps; the cucumber melon splash shampoo and conditioner smell really good! (.46 each!)

For more great Drugstore buys check out The CentsAble Sawyer!

1 comment:

Marin said...

I didn't know you could use the self checkout with coupons! That's great to know.

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning