Monday, June 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


This week will be a bit crazy like last week.  Still trying to get our house ready to possibly sell if we get this new home.  My daughter is almost crawling and requires me in her sight at all times still, so sweet!  I have not gone to the grocery store in at least a week and a half.  Costco was my last trip and we are just about out of produce....   

Can I just say 'AHHHHHHH!!!'

Monday
Chili
Oranges
maybe Homemade bread??

Tuesday
Veggie Burgers
Broccoli Salad

Wednesday
Baked Potatoes
leftover chili and good toppings
Fruit

Thursday
Pasta of some type
Salad
Bread

Friday
Dinner at the family beach house, potluck style, all vegan food. YUM!
Beer or wine
Lots of good fruit

This menu should be really easy to me.  I am planning on a grocery store trip tomorrow, today I will be trying to do some paint touch up around the house, and of course help my baby grow into a happy, secure and intellectual little girl!

Check out Org Junkie for more super fantastic menus!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun this 4th!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning