Sunday, August 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

This week will be quick meals, I am not planning to make much from scratch unless it is super easy. We will be preparing our house to sell. Can you say 'ahhhhhhhh'.  Oh, and I will do my best to maintain really healthy meals as always!
Visit OrgJunkie for more great menus!

Monday
Jerk Burgers  (well, Carribean Jerk burgers, but I am going to call them 'jerk burgers')
Oven Fries
Garden Salad

Tuesday
Baked Potatoes
Chili from Freezer
Veg toppings; broc, onion, salsa

Wednesday
Zatarains Jambalaya box mix veggie style
Green Salad

Thursday
Frozen Burritos w/ enchilada sauce
Corn
Brown Rice

Friday
Pizza night
veggie tray

Saturday
'Subway' sandwiches (fill ww french bread loaf w/ cut veggies, mustard & mayo)
chips

Sunday
Pasta Salad w/ grilled Vegetables I will probably grill on stovetop ahead of time and not use cheese at all!




4 comments:

Gina said...

Jerk Burgers look really good. I'll have to try those!

Lisa Knight said...

Sounds like a yummy week!

The Frugal Momma

Tickle Me Pink said...

The jerk burgers sound delicious! I'll have to give those a try.

libby said...

It all sounds so delicious.

Libby

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning