Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh, goodness.  We have been so busy moving all weekend I have not had a chance to pick up my computer.  Sorry about Super Sample Sunday.  My samples are packed and I have not even been near much internet service.  I will regain my normal routine in the next few days and should not have anymore hiccups, at least not in the near future.

So bring on the Freebies!


With the purchase of 2 Aveeno products (need 2 upc codes) get a free tote bag.

Free computer games on-line from Love Free Games.com.

A Twist jar opener from Shared Solutions here.

An eraser free from Mailfinity!

Free Gain with Baking Soda.

Yippee!

1 comment:

Marin said...

Thanks for the heads up on the tote bag. I missed Super Sample Sunday!
I tagged you:
http://frugonomics101.blogspot.com
/2008/08/unspectacular-me.html
Enjoy!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning