Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Natural Cleaning

Ahhh, the wonders of Borax.  I started purchasing this wonderful stuff when I joined the cloth diaper world.  It really works wonders in getting rid of that skunky diaper stink.  

Today I thought I would try it in the bathroom.  I dumped some in a bowl, added a little baking soda and some salt for extra abrasion as my tub was beyond dirty with hard water stains.  I used this mixture with a wet sponge and a scrub brush as was amazed at how well it worked.  I think it was just about as good as Soft Scrub.  

Added bonus;  my daughter crawled at my feet while I cleaned, no chemical inhalation worries for me!

Go on, Try it!

1 comment:

Olá sou Adrielle, mãe, mineira, casada e apaixonada pela vida. said...

Visite meu blog


www.vivendoaoextremo.blogspot.com

Beijos e abraços!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning