Sunday, August 17, 2008

my new look.

What do you think?  I got tired of the dots and wanted a new look.  Does it take too long for the page to load up?  It seems like it might, if you agree please let me know and I'll change it!!  The last thing I want is for people to sit around waiting for my site to load.  I love that you read my blog and I want it to be a joy to visit here, your input really matters!

Now Im starting to worry because I have a new really fast computer and high speed internet and it was a little slower for me....  Let me know if it slow for you!

2 comments:

Bloggin' Mama said...

Hey, I like the change and it doesn't seem to be taking long for it to load for me.

Marin said...

It loaded fine for me. I like the new color scheme.

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning