Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rummage Sale Goodness.


My mother and I got lost looking for the Habitat for Humanity ReStore and were lucky enough to end up at a church Rummage Sale.  Did she plan that??  Probably not since I was driving our work truck in 95 degree heat (a record for our area!) in a crowded town with mom and baby next to me.  It was a little (to say the least) stressful.  But, we got our door (see previous post) AND I got to do some rummage sale shopping!  We spent a total of $4.25 on baby clothes.  That always makes my day!

That Bee costume was .50!  It is double layer thickness from the Gap, I am dying to see her in it this Halloween!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Cute clothes! Rummage sales are my passion. Got over 100 pcs of like new newborn-18months clothes at a sale this morning for $30. (for a friend that I'm trying to really impress-upon the importance of watching where the $$ goes).

Wish I was in your neck of the woods. I'm on the east coast -- should be interesting to see if the commissary has similar sales.

Valerie said...

Oh, also, I love your blog and I have a suggestion. Set your links to other sites up so they open in a new window (_blank), that way your visitors don't inadvertently leave.

MamaHen said...

Great Job on your finds!

click for more quotes from the office

PlanningFamily

FamilyPlanning